Looking for free advertisement services for printing inks

Dmitriy

Hi, I sell printing inks and looking for a place to advertise my business.
I'd prefer something where users could give my company a rating. I imagine it would help quiet a lot for them to get a reference from another site before commiting to buying something from us.
I have seen a few before, however I don't really remember the names or how to find them, but you could rate businesses and leave a comment on them.

To give an exact idea of what I'm doing, here is my website:
E-Coatings

I'd really appreciate some help.

Thanks.

In my experience (11 years), advertising your business on business directories, even those with ratings, will do next to nothing to bring in new customers.

As you are retailer and looking to make sales from a website, you need to be focusing on search engine optimisation to drive traffic to your site. This is the way to make online sales. I have written a fairly comprehensive DIY guide to seo here for small business owners who cannot always afford to hire people to do the search engine optimisation for them; DIY Search Engine Optimisation

It is also available as a PDF if you prefer, just send me an email and I will send you the PDF if you want that instead.

Amanda

In my experience (11 years), advertising your business on business directories, even those with ratings, will do next to nothing to bring in new customers.

Really? Our recent site integration with Trustpilot has worked really well for us, I would definitely have another look at this.

Back