Logos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huzaifa Saleh

I was wondering if anyone here purchases logo for there projects online! I've found an outstanding website who do it for such a low price! and the outcome is so awesome!

There cheapest package which is $40 has the following:

4 Initial Logo Design Concepts to Choose from.
Initial design choices are ready within 2 days.
2 Logo Designers will work on the Project.
UNLIMITED REVISION Until 100% Satisfied.
Final Files will be in PRINT & WEB Ready Formats.
No Clipart Used .
Full Copyright.

Come on! No one can beat that!

Anyone know a better one then this? Let me know if you are interested in the above, I can also get you a 5% discount

Way to go advertising yourself!

Do you know how hard it is to actually compete for graphic design jobs? Add to that how hard it is to explain to customers that your price reflects the amount of research, development, time, your experience and qualifications?

It is really, REALLY hard going for all of out there and when (mostly) foreign sites pop up offering work for stupidly low money it makes things even harder for us.

Thanks but NO thanks.

Because I wouldn't expect to be getting a high quality design in that amount of time for that price. If it was $400, maybe, but certainly not for $40.

Because I wouldn't expect to be getting a high quality design in that amount of time for that price. If it was $400, maybe, but certainly not for $40.

I agree with you, but trust me on this one! You should check out previous work which has been done too! This is not some random guy who set up a website and makes wakky designs, this is a company, designers all over the world work on YOUR design! If you think $40 is quite less, give it a go, get 5% discount too ... I guarantee you will be impressed!

Way to go advertising yourself!

Do you know how hard it is to actually compete for graphic design jobs? Add to that how hard it is to explain to customers that your price reflects the amount of research, development, time, your experience and qualifications?

It is really, REALLY hard going for all of out there and when (mostly) foreign sites pop up offering work for stupidly low money it makes things even harder for us.

Thanks but NO thanks.

Yes sure, however the website which I will give you have hired designers all over the world, they have made designs for other organizations, business's and company's. So this explanation is not really needed.. Since the prices are low too. Check the website out yourself, **LINK REMOVED**

Gotta admire him for still trying. Dude, give up.

Not only are you trying to flog logo designs to a bunch of people quite capable of doing their own, you are also insulting the people who have trained and studied for years to become qualified as designers.

People who are serious about their business and want their company image to reflect their professionalism don't go to logo designers charging $40 a pop. Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back