Logo required

cricket63

Hello

I'm looking for someone to design a company logo for a new business that's based in the UK. The company has three main fields of business, all property related, building construction and maintenance, landscaping services & kitchen and bathroom installations.

I'm looking for a logo design that will unify the fields of business specified and work well on business stationery, vehicles and staff clothing. I'd like the design to be clean and subtle with no outrageous colours involved. Black on white or blue on white is fine.

The company name is The Olympus Group (If it helps).

Anyone out there interested?

How much will this sort of thing cost?

Thanks for looking

Chris

Hi Chris

I'd certainly be interested, if you could PM me your email address I'll get details/quote and my pdf brochure over to you.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers
Gareth

Hello

I'm looking for someone to design a company logo for a new business that's based in the UK. The company has three main fields of business, all property related, building construction and maintenance, landscaping services & kitchen and bathroom installations.

I'm looking for a logo design that will unify the fields of business specified and work well on business stationery, vehicles and staff clothing. I'd like the design to be clean and subtle with no outrageous colours involved. Black on white or blue on white is fine.

The company name is The Olympus Group (If it helps).

Anyone out there interested?

How much will this sort of thing cost?

Thanks for looking

Chris

Hi Chris

I have sent you a PM please e-mail me on [email protected] for more information.

Hi there.

You can view my portfolio in my signature. If you like my work please feel free to contact via email/phone for a quote.

Thank you.

Hi Chris,

Feel free to check out my new logo design site (link in signature) for prices and examples....

:icon_smile:

Back