Logo needed for new business

LRBoutique

Hi

New to this but I'm looking for someone to design a logo & web border that I can use on my new vintage online boutique.

Vintage/Retro something quite quirky that can eventually be used on packaging, buisness cards etc. Was thinking of maybe incoroprating a vintage image into the logo but open to suggestions.

I've an idea of what colours I would like to use but I'm open to suggestions, I don't have a huge budget either (hope it's ok to say that) plus I don't really know what the going rate is anyway.

I don't need anyone to build the website etc already have that being built by a friend.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

J

Hi

New to this but I'm looking for someone to design a logo & web border that I can use on my new vintage online boutique.

Vintage/Retro something quite quirky that can eventually be used on packaging, buisness cards etc. Was thinking of maybe incoroprating a vintage image into the logo but open to suggestions.

I've an idea of what colours I would like to use but I'm open to suggestions, I don't have a huge budget either (hope it's ok to say that) plus I don't really know what the going rate is anyway.

I don't need anyone to build the website etc already have that being built by a friend.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

J

Hi there, i understand you may have had replies already from someone but if you haven't already settled i would love to show you some of my work and give you a very cheap quote! I am a graphic designer by day, and make clothes and crochet things in my evenings so i think i would really relate to and understand your business.

Please let me know if you would like to see some more of my work but for now here are some of the Folksy ad Etsy shop banners i have done lately as a quick example:

Folksy-Banners-Listing_copy.jpg

And if you would like to take a look at my own Folksy shop where you can see more of my design work, prices, and the other things i make then please visit www.linziloop.com

Back