Logo/E-Newletter/Magazine design work

Ryan

Hi,

I work for a conference company that is currently looking to expand its media operation.

At present they are producing a news letter that seems very dated. The company has a number of goals for the short to medium term and I'm looking to find someone who we can deal with throughout the process.

Initially we are looking to revamp the branding of the existing news site.

The second thing we need is a template for an E-Newsletter. I'm not sure if I need a Graphic Designer or a Web Designer for this! The news letter needs to be able to carry advertisements etc but I can discuss this with you should you be interested.

The third and final thing we need is a magazine. We currently offer programmes for the conferences but we are looking to change these into magazine form.

I'm looking for quotes/ideas if possible.

If your not interested but have an idea of how much I should be paying for the different parts of the work I'd appreciate your input.

Please pm me for more info or to discuss.

Thanks

Ryan

Thank Sam.

I'm back in the office in the morning so I'll send you an email then.

If anyone else PM's about the job could they please make sure they include their email address.

Thanks

Ryan

Hi,

We are still accepting proposals on this. The deadline has been extended to 5 pm Thursday. If you're interested please PM.

Back