Logo Design

H

Harmonic

Hi,

I'm new to this forum, so here goes.

I'm setting up my own part time web design business and I'm looking for a suitable logo. I was wondering if anyone can recommend some suitable software to do this, either free or bought, or an option for creating my own logo?

My website name will be RicciHol.co.uk. I've started work on the home page, which can be seen at Home - RicciHol, but you'll see I need a suitable logo.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Harmonic :icon_notworthy:

Your best bet will be something vector based such as Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw, both pricey mind.

...alternatively, maybe get some quotes on getting one designed for you, don't know how good your design skills are but this route may give your business a more professional look, just a thought.

What software are you using to generate the website? If your using Dreamweaver then i'd go for Illustrator as they are part of the same family.

Save your money and get a professional to do it for you.
A poor logo won't represent you however worthy it may feel to you. You may be new to design, but a possible client wants a professional looking service.

Yup, hire a professional. After all, you'd want people to do the same when they want web design, no?

:icon_smile:

Back