Logo Design Required

TetraState

Hi All,

I hope you are well.

£100 Cash reward or £50 for two runners-up

We are launching a rave in London and we would like to invite the super-creatives amongst you to come up with a logo for us.

A full on rave playing Deep/Tech House with a pinch of Nu-Disco and Indie Dance

Its irrelevant if you are unknown to this genre of music (but a bit of research may help), but we are after something ORIGINAL, EYE-CATCHING - something DIFFERENT to our COMPETITORS!

The winning submission will be given the opportunity to work alongside us and create our e-flyers, web banners, and any other promotional materials for our future events.

Please message us via our Facebook page Tetra State | Facebook or e-mail us at [email protected] and we'll provide you with a full brief.

So this is a competition really with a pretty poor prize?? Either pay a designer the going rate for a logo or if you are going to run a competition at least make it a decent prize. The 'super-creatives amongst us' wouldn't enter a competition with a £100 prize.

No, allow me to clarify. The winning submission regarding logo will be given the cash reward. We will then use the winner as our go-to-guy/girl regarding all promotional material such as e-flyers, website banners etc etc which will come with payment.

I entitled the thread as 'Opportunity for first step into long-term employment', but I suppose it has been edited by the moderators. We want to give beginner individuals the opportunity to be involved a project, and advertising our offer through different mediums, we hope, will attract a wide range of ideas.. The whackier the better.

I only enter competitions through sites that are set up for it, it's too easy to get swindled playing that game otherwise. Have you tried posting your comp *LINK REMOVED - Please don't promote crowdsourcing sites*

Last edited by a moderator:
We were looking mainly for syudents who have jsut completed their studies and looking for their first project, but I will check it out. Thanks for your recommendation.

Back