Logo + Brand Guidelines

pealo86

Some feedback on these would be great! Mainly the front cover of the guidelines in particular:
  1. I've been having trouble finding a suitable size and position of the logo on the front cover
  2. Does the graphic element in the bottom of right corner compete with the logo too much? Would I be better off without perhaps?
  3. Notice the vertical headings at the start of each section (e.g. '01. Introduction') do you think this should be incorporated into the cover somehow along with the circle background?
  4. Do my ideas for the cover tie in nicely with the design of inside spreads?

See the cover ideas here (#4 being my personal favourite):
https://www.behance.net/wip/807453/1466795

Internal spread examples:
https://www.behance.net/wip/807467/1466827

Cover - I like the logo in the top left corner, but I prefer the blue strap on the front. Mix of 1 and 4.

I don't mind the graphic at the bottom right, it's nice.

I don't see why it would have to be incorporated to the cover, but you could try it and see.

I like the cover because it's clean and it's white and it's airy, just like the inside of the book.

One thing on the cover, I'd remove the dotted line between the First Edition ............2014

Maybe "1st Edition | 2014". Usually it's written as 1st not "First".

Other than that I think it's fine.

Cover - I like the logo in the top left corner, but I prefer the blue strap on the front. Mix of 1 and 4.

I don't mind the graphic at the bottom right, it's nice.

I don't see why it would have to be incorporated to the cover, but you could try it and see.

I like the cover because it's clean and it's white and it's airy, just like the inside of the book.

One thing on the cover, I'd remove the dotted line between the First Edition ............2014

Maybe "1st Edition | 2014". Usually it's written as 1st not "First".

Other than that I think it's fine.

I completely agree with this critique.

1st or First, Tomato | TomAto. Doesn't really matter, both are used.

Back