Just a quick announcement

M

Matt Harle

Hi everyone,
I've just been given a message from Tony to pass on. He'd just like to apologise for his absence over the last few days, as he's away in Bristol and doesn't have any wi-fi access at the minute. He'll be back soon, and normal service will resume!

M

Matt Harle

I think they're still running on candle light and steam power!

scotty

Staff member
I'm sure I can speak for everyone in wishing God speed his return.
Bites fist :nod:

T

Tony Hardy

Do not fear. I fixed the Bristolians up with wi-fi and the internet and we're all good now! It's the last day of my trip so I'll be about tonight and tomorrow morning, but then 6 hours of motorway driving awaits me again.

Normal service will resume on Friday.

M

Matt Harle

Tony Hardy said:
Do not fear. I fixed the Bristolians up with wi-fi and the internet and we're all good now! It's the last day of my trip so I'll be about tonight and tomorrow morning, but then 6 hours of motorway driving awaits me again.

Uh oh...

QUICK EVERYONE, HIDE ALL THE BEER AND ADULT MATERIAL.

NCRPads.co.uk

Admin
Staff member
Tony Hardy said:

6 hours! Bristol have an airport don't they ;)

T

Tony Hardy

They do indeed, there was 5 of us going. Actually cheaper to drive! Also, we're taking the little one on holiday in June and he was coming, we didn't want him to be underwhelmed by planes because of Bristol ;)