Is it possible to start a business based on selling UI/UX design created by Figma or XD?

Can you.... I suppose.

Should you, probably not.
And there you have it, in a nutshell.

It all depends on whether the the extent of your knowledge is figma and XD. Are you qualified to start a business in UI/UX? Are you a designer? If you are, then I apologise for the presumption. If not, there’s a whole lot more to it than making pretty with software.

There are two reasons for not embarking on your suggested route unless you really do know what you are doing; firstly the market is saturated with legions of unqualified people who think it is a cool and easy path to a career. Secondly, there are a lot of good, qualified people out there, who you will be competing against.

Get your all you ducks in a row first. I have assumed you are fairly young and in the early stages of a [potential] career because of the very nature of your question (we’ve seen similar, in various guises a thousand times before).

Again if you are already a professional, qualified designer, I apologise. Your post is not explicit in this regard.

If you give more detailed information, I am sure you will get more detailed help on how to achieve your goals.

Hello, I think there are subscription-based websites that offer commission when you post your work on theirs and allow their paying users to download it for free.

If you give more detailed information, I am sure you will get more detailed help on how to achieve your goals.
I am not a novice designer. I always design my site in the Visual studio and know web programming. Also, I'm a painter.
Please guide me.

Hello, I think there are subscription-based websites that offer commission when you post your work on theirs and allow their paying users to download it for free.
Can you name some of these sites?

best regards,

What do you know about running a business? I ask because if you don't know how to run a business or have the right advice available, it does not matter how you start it.

Yes, it is possible to start a business by selling UI/UX design templates created in Figma or XD, offering a valuable resource to other designers and businesses seeking pre-made design assets.

Back