Initial Concept up for critique and advice

Hi Guys,

Initial logomark up for critique for a software solution and enterprise consultancy firm, hoping that a few like minded creatives will see the potential in my design before progressing any further.

My concept aims to show the consultancy firm engaging with the client to find a solution to specific issues and create a more effective, balanced operation.

The incomplete circle highlights the need for a solution, to allow for a more fluid progressive operation/enterprise.
Pixelated top right hand corner of the logomark is symbolic of the interaction and consultancy via software solution they provide- bringing guidance and a solution to specific issues.
Letter G should become apparent for the name of the consultancy firm.

Again this in the early stages of development and any guidance appreciated,

Attachments

• GM-2.jpg
    GM-2.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 3
  • GM-3.jpg
    GM-3.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 2
  • GM-4.jpg
    GM-4.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 4
Only the third one reads as G to me, but the squares are too big. I think you need to start breaking it up sooner after the bottom curve. Turn one
and two clockwise a bit and see what I mean.

Rotating the circle offsets the pixels coming into the right hand corner, how does this look?

GM-6.jpg

GM-7.jpg

Last edited:
That second one is getting there. I still think it can start breaking up a bit sooner, maybe with the squares just a bit bigger to start with,
then getting smaller?

Agree with Wardy, the second version is an improvement. Maybe the squares need to vary in size/shade to better suggest movement. I think first and foremost though, it needs to clearly represent a G.

Back