In search of a group of fantastic Freelancers with a strong grasp of Branding

Gary Neville

Hi All,

Hope all you lovely creative people are having a great day. I recently secured several creative contacts and I need some VERY strong Logo and Branding designers to complete some work for me.

I am looking for designers who are very Professional and have the ability develop a Brand Identity from my briefs and client proposals. This would be an on going contract with lots more work in the future for the right people.

The Right designer must be:
Able to develop a concept for Logo, stationary and Brochures with with a brand image running throughout.
Must be able to show the thought process behind the concept from initial sketches through to final art work.
Must be in contactable on a daily basis with a response time 10 hours.
Must Have a very strong portfolio of past work, which shows their concept development from initial sketches through to final art work.
Must be able to deliver work on time and in a creative display format.

If you are interested please hit me up.

Much Respect
Gary

Unless otherwise stated I would assume it is paid work, it very much reads that way.

I have rarely seen anyone indicate 'This is paid work,' unless they ask for quotes, or state their budget.

It is usually easy to tell free work from paid work. 1. Because they would usually say things like 'For Free' or 'Very Small Budget' etc.

Hi Guys,

Apologies, yes these will be paid projects on a Fixed fixed price basis. The price will depend on the project and its requirements.

Regards
Gary

Hi Guys,

Apologies, yes these will be paid projects on a Fixed fixed price basis. The price will depend on the project and its requirements.

Regards
Gary

Hi Gary,

Would these be fixed price basis based on your prices, or are you inviting people to offer their own going rates?

Hello Gary,

I could be interested in this, my work can be found at Louie @ Robot Angels feel free to contact me if your interested in working together.

Thanks
Louie

Hi All,

Hope all you lovely creative people are having a great day. I recently secured several creative contacts and I need some VERY strong Logo and Branding designers to complete some work for me.

I am looking for designers who are very Professional and have the ability develop a Brand Identity from my briefs and client proposals. This would be an on going contract with lots more work in the future for the right people.

The Right designer must be:
Able to develop a concept for Logo, stationary and Brochures with with a brand image running throughout.
Must be able to show the thought process behind the concept from initial sketches through to final art work.
Must be in contactable on a daily basis with a response time 10 hours.
Must Have a very strong portfolio of past work, which shows their concept development from initial sketches through to final art work.
Must be able to deliver work on time and in a creative display format.

If you are interested please hit me up.

Much Respect
Gary

Back