In need of a Logo Designer

ZkOV

Hello,

I am new one here. Just joined. First for all - i was checking out but did not find the answer - i hope i did not open a topic which is not allowed in this tread. If I did so, please admins, rediret this topic to the right Thread.

Thank you!

So,… as the topic is saying, i am looking for a designer, Me and my girlfriend are in the planing phase of opening new company. Theoretical phase is coming to an end, so we are slowly moving up to design of our brand. We have a name, we have a basic guideliness of how our logo should look. We have a font which we love and only need a designer left to put a cherry on a cake.

Keep in mind that this is the beginning of the storry (logo). If we find you, as a designer we were looking for there will be a lot of further work to do.

Thank you everybody in advance!

admins - sorry if I did something wrong with my first post.

Thank you!!!

Hey, I hope you're doing well. I am a professional graphic designer & animator based in [removed false location - Levi, moderator] I'd love to create some amazing designs for your company. Attached few of my previous work.

Regards.

Attachments

• IMG-20210417-WA0049.jpg
    IMG-20210417-WA0049.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG-20210417-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20210417-WA0003.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG-20210415-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20210415-WA0004.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG-20210410-WA0063.jpg
    IMG-20210410-WA0063.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 21
Last edited by a moderator:
hi hankscorpio,

i did not quite get your question?

Thank you!
I'd be careful with some people work - as you can see the logo posted by the user JasonRic is used elsewhere, which makes me query the validity of the work.

The last thing you want is for someone to take someone else's work and pass it off as their own - giving you a logo that already exists.
That will have implications for your company - as the logo might be stolen and belong to someone else.

You can use services like TinEye to track down similar images. To spot if images are legitimate, used elsewhere, or stock images.
Stock images are very rarely allowed to be used in logos.

It's very important that your logo for your company is unique.

I'd be careful with some people work - as you can see the logo posted by the user JasonRic is used elsewhere, which makes me query the validity of the work.

The last thing you want is for someone to take someone else's work and pass it off as their own - giving you a logo that already exists.
That will have implications for your company - as the logo might be stolen and belong to someone else.

You can use services like TinEye to track down similar images. To spot if images are legitimate, used elsewhere, or stock images.
Stock images are very rarely allowed to be used in logos.

It's very important that your logo for your company is unique.
Thank you very much for this info!

Will keep in mind.

Thank you once again!

Hmmm..... since when has Pakistan been in the US @JasonRic.

While we as moderators have the bonus of being able to see IP addresses, along with their associated country of origin, others do not.

We have no problem with people working from other locations around the world but what I (and I assume others) don't like is when you try and hide that fact.

Please bare that in mind and take this as an informal warning over it.

Dear Levi, I work for a company that is registered llc in US by the name Designgenx. The company head office is in Rockford & operations from Pakistan there is nothing that I am trying to hide.

Dear Levi, I work for a company that is registered llc in US by the name Designgenx. The company head office is in Rockford & operations from Pakistan there is nothing that I am trying to hide.
Registered is not the same as based, and you said BASED. Also there is no reference to the llc in the usa from my searches so....

All the designs that has been posted by me are absolutely mine if you want the clarification for this I have a twitter account where these clients have ordered me all this work and are satisfied by my work.

Even I have shared my document of company registration with the client who posted the job here. I am open to give you the proofs for your satisfaction as well :)

If the client is happy with your business practices then that's on them, but a twitter account doesn't mean much in my eyes.

Personally I think saying you're based in the US when you're not is quite underhanded and people could be hiring you based on that false information.

I can register a US LLC from the UK, that does not make me based in the US if I'm still working from the UK, it really is that simple in my eyes.

Thank you for not kicking me out of the group & I will make sure next time to mention all the details when I apply for the job :)

Your logo you posted is identical to the one in the YouTube video I posted. Either someone stole your logo or you stole theirs. Can you answer that? What's going on there?

Nobody is kicking anyone out, yet. But we have a due diligence to ensure people looking at hiring get someone good.

That's why we ask. It's not personal. It's to ensure the people who use this forum get the service they requested.

To be identical is something different to be exact copy is something different I've created may designs in which client gives me a reference that they want exactly the same with different text or different color scheme it's always clients preference. Well I don't understand why everyone is after me I can share the project files what you guys from me I don't understand it at all! Peace!!

It's copyright infringement. And if you don't understand that and copy designs because to you are asked to is not good

Copyright is very important.

In the guy's defence, maybe they are just ignorant about the use of stock images being used in logos?

Back