Impressed (I think)

errr... I don't see it on page 1 Boss.
It is displaying on top of page 3 unless I am missing something.
Anyway, page 3 for such a widely broad search is impressive too!

~Peace~

mmm that is weird, it's still number 1 in my browser :icon_dunno: Google is a funny beast :icon_biggrin:

Anyone else had a look?

Depending on which browser you are using there is a preference option on serps to push them to the top of the list regardless, there is in Firefox

Hmm, what about if I can get it even higher with just onsite changes? ;) How much is that worth to you Boss? ;)

Funnily enough there is not much competition for url
Obviously you score dbl points for title and url

Google
normal search serps
web
65,300,000 for graphic design pg3 #34

uk
2,040,000 for graphic design pg3 #31

direct search serps
web
2,500,000 for allintitle:graphic design pg1 -#6
1,290,000 for allinurl:graphic design pg1 -#1

uk
345,000 for allintitle:graphic design pg2 -#13
91,300 for allinurl:graphic design pg1 -#1

Yahoo
web
491 - 500 of 470,000,000 for graphic design not in top 500 (may have missed it in the top 10 pgs, also ran a position check)

uk
43,000,000 for graphic design pg#2 #16

Last edited:
Hmm, what about if I can get it even higher with just onsite changes? ;) How much is that worth to you Boss? ;)

You might have missed that bit, I spotted lots of places where you could make a difference, it would be worth testing for sure, nothing to lose really.
Let me know if you want to test and how much you want to spend ;) (Now I can hear I want it for free ;) heheh) PM me ;)
The good thing with testing it is it should be relatively quick as it's a forum, so you will know either way if things work out or not. Although from the things I spotted it can only be a gain from current.

Personalised search

Hi All,

If you are logged into a Google account the results will vary depending upon your browsing history, favourite sites etc...

Cheers

Matt

page 2 pos. 3.
We are probably all pinging from different data centres.
Boss Hog, you need links, links, links. PM me if you need a hand.

Back