Illustrator / Photoshop Mockup - Action

oodya

Hello all,

I am wondering if someone can help please? I have a number of AI files that I have created (all the same size) and would like to put them into a mockup .PSD file that I have.

I have around 200 AI files and was wondering what would be the best way for me to do this? Is there anyway to automate this? It would save me a lot of time if this is possible.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance!

Send me a small selection - maybe post a link to download the PSD and some (maybe 5) of the .ai files.

I'll test out how to do this - I have a fair idea and something in my head that should work - but won't know till I see your files.

Hello,

The link is: https://easyupload.io/jnls0a

I usually go into the .PSD file, go to the object, double click, then place my .AI file, then I resize it to fit the object, then save. I have to resize it on both the mockups, but the .AI file dimensions will always be the same for this particular mockup.

If it works, would you be able to guide me as I have another landscape mockup that I use as well.

Thank you so much!

Hello,

I have paid someone to create one for me. However, I have a few more I would like making and would love to learn how to make them (whilst saving some money). The script that they have sent is a .jsx. There is also an action file (.atn file).

What would be the best way to approach this?

Any ideas?

Thank you!

Back