Illustration

Pigeondave

Hello again,

this is now my second post.

I've been looking for a popular Forum to discuss illustration. The only one I've found in the UK (other than myspace & facebook) is freelanceuk.com. It doesn't seem to be that active, and therefore not that productive.

This forum however seems regularly updated and the feedback I've read on other threads are supportive.
Although I don't feel that comfortable talking about illustration in a graphic design forum.

Does anyone know of any decent forums to discuss illustration?

and..

if you can spare afew minutes to have a look at my work I'd very much appreciate some feedback.

www.pigeonpress.co.uk

thanks & have a nice day

pigeondave

Hey there

We have many Illustrators who are members and probably very interested in what you have to say.

I may even consider a separate section for Illustration if members think it neccessary, will have a think.

Agreed

I haven't come across any discussion forums myself for illustrators, but saying that I have never really looked aggressively for them.

Feel free to talk about illustration here because I'd love it if someone else talked about illustration, I shall certainly join in on any illustration discussions :)

Amanda

Back