I need help please

Dw13ire

I have been given a job to design a vinyl wrap for the side of a truck.its 9 x 3 meters and I can't get the image correct.its a high res photo but when I add layers to it on photoshop and save it as a tiff...it's becomes pixelated ...How do you get a clear image and how are billboards usually done??? I would really appreciate the help....thanks

You mentioned Photoshop in your initial post. Is there a reason you're taking it into Photoshop? You should be able to use the Illustrator file and enlarge it without pixelation.

So I attached the picture....the background field prints ok but when I add the vegetable layer to the left it,the field becomes very pixelated?6786

Can you tell me the steps you took to achieve this? Did you design the green banner and wording in Illustrator, and then import the photos into Illustrator?

everything is done in illustrator....the veg had to have the edges blended in photoshop and saved as a png.i then imported it into illustrator and placed on the field.the veg print out perfect on test prints but the field becomes pixelated

Usually I solve these problems by changing the resolution to 300pixels. When you open a Photoshop file, it automatically gives you a 72pixels resolution that's why.

Back