How to deal with "Newbs"

Screamer

You know how you deal with these people? Just tell them to watch a tutorial by someone like Mt. Mograph, SesOHQ, or Designs Academy. All Of these are YouTube channels of my friends and will personally help people. This way the "noobs" will leave you alone. I have a real issue with these "noobs" YT:

scotty said:
I try and be polite and direct them to any resources I would find helpful as we were all noob's once.
I agree! If it hadn't have been for those who were more than happy to help, direct me to resources or actually take the time to show me how when I was Junior, I would've struggled! And now I'm in a position to help others who are where I was! Pass on the knowledge in my opinion :)

iDesign said:
I agree! If it hadn't have been for those who were more than happy to help, direct me to resources or actually take the time to show me how when I was Junior, I would've struggled! And now I'm in a position to help others who are where I was! Pass on the knowledge in my opinion :)
It's not that long ago that I was asking about some direction as to where to start with AE as a noob to that and I got some great pointers from here.

I guess in all fairness that Screamer may be referring to those who make a first post by asking for the moon on a stick without so much as an introduction. :rolleyes:

Screamer I mean this in the nicest possible way, you sound like a massive helmet. Was you not once a "Newb"

0177d958ec56346585d55f3c45f2bf2e.jpg

I try and be polite and direct them to any resources I would find helpful as we were all noob's once. Oh yes of course be polite. Just trying to make people's life's easier by giving them resources. Cheers!

Screamer I mean this in the nicest possible way, you sound like a massive helmet. Was you not once a "Newb" Of course I was a noob once. Just trying to help the "Newbs". I have been respectful and not hurtful by putting the quotations ("") in there.

Back