How is my portfolio so far?

olijosm

Hi guys,

I'd love some feedback on my portfolio site if possible. I'm looking for both good and bad!

I'm open to suggestions of what to do to make it better.

Please pay no attention to the coding being mostly inline, as I have yet to tidy that up.

Thanks,

Oliver

EDIT: I should probably point out that it isn't a finished design by any means, especially the "clients" page.

Last edited:
I really like it so far; it's clean, stylish and looks really smart. It will be interesting to see when the work pages are all complete but, from what's there at the moment, I really like it.

I like the way it is heading too, not a lot on there at the moment to comment on really apart from i like your personal logo and that the general text size may be a little too big?

dunno if you have noticed but the left column (logo / nav) moves slightly when u click a diff page from your index.

i like ur logo, but i dunno about the rest it looks too empty to me, but as you said its not finished.

dunno if you have noticed but the left column (logo / nav) moves slightly when u click a diff page from your index.

i like ur logo, but i dunno about the rest it looks too empty to me, but as you said its not finished.

I hadn't noticed until I tried it in a browser where the scroll bar is constantly there when the page doesn't fit in view. Can't work out how to get around that, as it's dimensions are measured 900px with auto margins, instead of a value from the left of the screen.

Back