How is it? Logo for a Clothing company Lughron

It's a 5 colour logo - for a clothing company - that suggests embroidery. You realise how much five colour embroidery work costs, I assume?

Last edited:
Without context, it's impossible to give an opinion on the design.

Why the colours - why the diamond - why the 3 stars - why is one another colour - why orange and red - why leaves - why a sewing needle in a crescent moon?

As an artistic piece it's aesthetic - but without context it's just a logo.

As a design piece - it looks amateurish and thrown together.

What about Design ?
That is a sizeable part of what being a designer is about. You need to understand production and technical limitations.

My two-penneths; as Hank says, for a logo, it is way too over-complicated (even for print, embroidery aside). Aesthetically, it doesn’t hold together all that well. The strap line (I imagine nothing to do with you) is terrible. The machine-condensed (I assume, given how unbalanced the curves on that O appear) didot font needs kerning. Always use a condensed version of a font, rather than horizontal scaling,

Other than that, there’s not a lot to say, as you haven’t given any background information. What kind of clothing company is it? It certainly isn’t clear. It looks more knitted garments for my Nan, than it does high-end couture, or sportswear, or outdoor-wear. Who is it for?

Sorry if this sounds a bit damning, but it al just feels a bit lightweight and unconsidered, as though you need to dig a bit / a lot deeper.

This > "It's a 5 colour logo - for a clothing company - that suggests embroidery. You realise how much six colour embroidery work costs, I assume?"

This > "It's a 5 colour logo - for a clothing company - that suggests embroidery. You realise how much six colour embroidery work costs, I assume?"

Yes I miscounted the colours!!!

Anyway - @sprout I was a former screen printer and printed logos with up to 9 colours - intricate and all. It can done, but it adds to costs.

On seeing it for the first time, I cannot say that it is the logo of the clothing company. After seeing your caption, I came to know about it. Don't understand the logic of diamond and leaves in the logo!

Back