How do I get this effect in photoshop?

Just have 2 layers, 1st main image, desaturated etc., new layer on top, set the layer mode to colour / hue (you'll just have to see which works better) and fill with a creamy colour. Done
Another way is to just add a Gradient Map adjustment layer (Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Gradient Map) and place this at the top of your layers. Then just set the colours to be light brown and dark brown/black.
Then, furthering what's been said, remember you can always play with the opacity of the uppermost layer until you have the colour effect you're looking for.