How could i improve?

Looks like you are pretty good as a graphic designer. My best advice for improving is simply practice, to keep doing what you do. I have been using photoshop for around 10 years but still learn new things all the time. I started off with www.photoshopcontest.com which has a daily "photochopping" contest, a great way to practice and show off your skills!

For 14, it looks like you're getting a good grasp of Photoshop. I'd say the stuff you've done is very illustrative and isn't really commercial enough to fit in the graphic design mould. By that I mean it's not the sort of design style that would work well for corporate logos, print material, websites etc.. What is it you want to do when you're older?

Best way to get better with Photoshop is to just use it. It can do anything you can imagine. The limitation is having the imagination to come up with what you want from it, discovering how to do it is the easy part as all that info can be found with a quick search.

Photoshop skills are fine if you want to be an illustrator, artworker, retoucher etc.

Thanks alot for the feedback and advice,when im older I want to do something to do with design,(my dad owning a graphic design agency aswell )-id like to do something along the lines of what he does which is like display units and other things,he's doing work for EA and senheisser ,and I find it very interesting,but yeh when im older id like to be able to do something linking in with design.being a graphic designer as a job is my aim-im quite good at sketching and general art&drawing aswell,and im looking forward to getting my drawing tablet to branch out to different areas in photoshop.

Photoshop is fine for learning the basics and for Photography and to a certain extent, illustration, but if you want to be a designer/illustrator, then you will need to get yourself a copy
of Illustrator (for vector illustration and logos) and Indesign (for layouts etc).

Photoshop is fine for learning the basics and for Photography and to a certain extent, illustration, but if you want to be a designer/illustrator, then you will need to get yourself a copy
of Illustrator (for vector illustration and logos) and Indesign (for layouts etc).

I agree with Arrivals, your logos need to be simplified.

Back