Hey everyone!

If you were an animal, what would you be?

• Monkey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moose

• Dolphin

• Giraffe

• Other, Please comment and why

• Total voters

Mikeyajones

A friend of mine suggested I check out this forum, so I signed up. I am a graphic designer, currently learning web development through books and other materials I find online.

I am also excited to check this site out in greater detail and hope to meet new people and make some new friends all while exploring this wonderful forum! :)Also hope to be able to contribute help when needed and also receive help when I need it.

For fun, I am going to post a poll question with this thread.

hankscorpio

Staff member
Welcome!

I voted for dog. My mother explained to me before that when I was 5 I pretended to be a dog... I don't remember this part of my life... however, apparently it went on for 6 months!

I love dogs, have many, and obviously have an inner longing to be a dog!

Wardy

Hey, welcome!

I voted cat - totally independent and do what they want. Friendly when they want something and keep to themselves the rest of the time.

Mikeyajones

Welcome!

I voted for dog. My mother explained to me before that when I was 5 I pretended to be a dog... I don't remember this part of my life... however, apparently it went on for 6 months!

I love dogs, have many, and obviously have an inner longing to be a dog!
Thank you!

I love dogs too. I have one, a 10 year old blonde Pomeranian chihuahua that my father and I rescued from the animal shelter a few years ago. His name is Rocky. :)

But if you were a dog, that's interesting. I read a book, The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein. I read it about a few years ago or so. It was about a race car driver and his dog Enzo. Enzo believed that he wanted to be reincarnated as a human. Thought it was kind of an interesting read!

Mikeyajones

Hey, welcome!

I voted cat - totally independent and do what they want. Friendly when they want something and keep to themselves the rest of the time.
Awesome. Cats are definitely like that. I used to have a cat named Tinkerbell when I was a kid. She was a deaf, and had a bell around her neck so my parents and I could hear where she was.

Mikeyajones

Here's a few pictures of Rocky. He always has his tongue out, due to his previous owners neglecting him, but he's such a sweet dog that has a better home now! <3
Image 6-7-20 at 12.46 PM.JPG40705527_160236184885033_7321995782893423572_n.jpg