Help!

LouiseJane

Hi guys, i'm doing a project that involves representing a turn of phrase through an artistic book. I am using the theme cold feet. I wanted to make a flip book to show the transistion of walking down the aisle as this is a daunting experience for many. I just wondered do any of you know of any footage where someone has taken a video or images of themselves walking down the aisle? So basically images from the brides eye view as she walks down the aisle? And thing related to this that you know of would be fantastic! And if anyone thinks of any bright ideas that i could use to represent cold feet would be excellent!

Thanks so much!
Louise

Hi guys, i'm doing a project that involves representing a turn of phrase through an artistic book. I am using the theme cold feet. I wanted to make a flip book to show the transistion of walking down the aisle as this is a daunting experience for many. I just wondered do any of you know of any footage where someone has taken a video or images of themselves walking down the aisle? So basically images from the brides eye view as she walks down the aisle? And thing related to this that you know of would be fantastic! And if anyone thinks of any bright ideas that i could use to represent cold feet would be excellent!

Thanks so much!
Louise

There's lots of wedding videos on youtube, whether they're what you're after though, is another matter. A lot of them are comedy based, but there may be something on there for you.

Back