Greeting card designs NEEDED

quest

Hi there,

I am looking for a graphic designer to help me create unique and contemporary designs for a start-up Christian greeting card business. To start with, designs will be for a range of birthday cards.

With words being the main theme for the designs, I want someone with typography skills and/or experience to come up with creative designs using words. I also want human portrait images generated using words (don’t know what the technical term is). All words will be supplied. Initially, I will be looking for 3 different samples.

As I mentioned this is a start-up and being new to the world of design I am unsure of the costs for something like this therefore, if you are interested please submit a quote and portfolio of similar work.

Hopefully this can be the start of a fruitful partnership with the right designer.

Please get in touch.

Thanks.

There's a guy I know called Jason Goodwin that works at www.bettondesign.co.uk. He's not a member on this forum but he's produced some fantastic religious advertising and greetings cards over the past few years. Might be worth looking him up.

Hi there,

I am looking for a graphic designer to help me create unique and contemporary designs for a start-up Christian greeting card business. To start with, designs will be for a range of birthday cards.

With words being the main theme for the designs, I want someone with typography skills and/or experience to come up with creative designs using words. I also want human portrait images generated using words (don’t know what the technical term is). All words will be supplied. Initially, I will be looking for 3 different samples.

As I mentioned this is a start-up and being new to the world of design I am unsure of the costs for something like this therefore, if you are interested please submit a quote and portfolio of similar work.

Hopefully this can be the start of a fruitful partnership with the right designer.

Please get in touch.

Thanks.

Hi there,

This is a project I would be extremely interested in having worked under the guidance of and with a Christian colleague for a number of years. I think I know the kind of design you have in mind (I'm thinking Hillsong style visuals). If you think we might be on the same wavelength you can view samples of my work and download a pdf portfolio from here: | Stephanie Taylor | Graphic Designer | Calico Creative | Stephanie Taylor | Graphic Designer, Ipswich or link up with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephaniet17

I'm really excited as I think this could be great to work on with you.
Best wishes
Stephanie Taylor

Back