Frontend Design

Hello, I'm looking for some critique on a website design before I build it. I just want a simple, clean design with a little nature thrown in. Please tell me what you guys think.

Can't upload the contact page unfortunately, I have probably gone over the limit of my attachment allowance but it's not vastly different from the other pages.

Attachments

• 0_final_design.jpg
    0_final_design.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 1_services.jpg
    1_services.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 2_port.jpg
    2_port.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 16
I like the overall look and feel of the site design. The pink is very striking and attention grabbing. Small crits would be the lack of written/HTML content, which will be tough to optimise, and mixing the computer repair services up with the design services. The repairs look like a 'second thought' and take focus away from your core business. I'd recommend considering a second brand/website if you want to do repairs. That has worked well for us.

I like the overall look and feel of the site design. The pink is very striking and attention grabbing. Small crits would be the lack of written/HTML content, which will be tough to optimise, and mixing the computer repair services up with the design services. The repairs look like a 'second thought' and take focus away from your core business. I'd recommend considering a second brand/website if you want to do repairs. That has worked well for us.

Thanks. I was unsure about mixing in the repair service with the core brand. Thank you for sharing your experience.

I agree with Corrosive - have two sites - there are two client bases/types there.

I would also have your email connected to your domain name/website... eg. [email protected] (or whatever). As you don't have a landline it somehow makes you look more established/permanent.

Back