Flash demo

robnfc

hi

Shot in the dark but I need a demo video making of a software package I am currently developing , all my resources have now been used however im at the last stage of funding and really need a flash video made to demo my software package, I would offer £10,000 or a 2% equity stake in the company for the work to be done, the video will be used to secure that final funding needed to get the company off the ground, once the funding is secured , you will be paid or be given a 2% stake in the company.

A risk i know but it could be well worth it.

thanks

Sorry to be a numpty but flash video as in actual video footage from a camcorder, or an animated flash presentation? How will it be presented to potential investors, online or via DVD? Depending on your format, you might be better getting an after effects wizard rather than a flash wizard. This is the kind of thing you can achieve with after effects (not my work, unfortunately!): Deansawyer.net - Graphic Design Portfolio. Check out his showreel. He's a good mate of mine, and is a bit handy with after effects, although he's over in sydney australia now so he might be too far away for your liking. If you like his stuff though drop him an email, tell him I sent you.

Last edited:
Back