feedback on my portfolio

noli_t

Hi, I've been following this forum for a long time and this is my first post.
I did a redesign of my portfolio and could you some feedback on it.

Note: I am still working on some of the images as i need to get some better quality photographs and need to fix text alignment on the about me page im using Behance Prosite and havent figured out how to fix it yet.

Fanol Thaqi Design Portfolio, graphic design

Any advice would be great, Thanks :)

Nice work on the portfolio. First suggestion in my opinion is to use a different font to courier on your navigation. Courier just makes me think of computer code.

Yes Nice work. Just out of curiosity, how would you like your text alignment to be on your about me page?

Thank you for the comments. :thumb:

Nice work on the portfolio. First suggestion in my opinion is to use a different font to courier on your navigation. Courier just makes me think of computer code.

I used courier since it seemed to work best with the font of my name. Ill try out a few different fonts to see if they work better. I always struggle when it comes to choosing the right font.

Yes Nice work. Just out of curiosity, how would you like your text alignment to be on your about me page?

Im just trying to fix the alignment so it goes from the left to the far right side of the page. It just seems to be abit out of place the way it is at the moment.

I agree about the font. It feels like it's lacking some weight or strength to it as it's quite light. I also think you need something else on your about page, the text alone is a little underwhelming, and forgive me for saying this but I feel the typography is a little boring as it stands. I don't know if it's because it's a serif face, but it reminds me a little of default web text from the 90s. Just adding an image or something could make a huge difference. Nice work though :icon_smile:

Forgive me for being frank, but the overall impression I had was one I'd get from a Tumblr blog. You got some nice work there, so I'm sure you can do better than that. It seems you were more excited about the work you've already completed for your clients, than presenting your own portfolio. As others suggested, spend some time to chose a better font as well.

Thank for the feedback. Ill work more on the about me page see if I can make it more appealing. Ill defiantly change the typography completely. Seems like I will have to work much more on the whole portfolio then I expected.

George Wheeler can you you be a bit more specific why it appears as a tumblr blog? is it the layout, simplicity of it or something else.
Thank you :icon_smile:

Back