Employment dillemma

someuser

I like to say "Hi" to fellow colleagues from industry and ask for some advice.

I have a degree and couple of years of experience (mainly digital) freelance + agency (nice few big brands) and from april last year I working in small agency earning 22k... I agree because it sounded good place to be and I quiet like it. Due to personal reasons and a lot responsibilities now without any financial reward I'm started looking around and perhaps change job. Because I have to give one month notice and taking day offs for interviews could be a hassle (I am sole Designer - I do basically every creative bit in business and some IT, not mention UX/UI, answering phone calls, admin duties, managing dev projects etc) I wonder if will leaving the job and will to start looking for another one it takes me long to get a good one? My portfolio www.brentt.co.uk , do you think I would find job within field quickly with this portfolio (and I have more current one but is not that special only few bits I would show)? I would stay till I have a offer but I have also other options for job in meantime, but of course I love what I do so I prefer in creative industry.

Thanks in advance
Brentt

Back