Design & Printing Website - Critique

Hi Jenny! Site looks pretty great...bright, vibrant and sets the tone for the business. One small note.. the first thing I noticed when your site opened was the misspelling "chirstmas":icon_tongue_smilie:

I'd love to see some considerable improvements to your graphics. Your website is pretty decent, but your promotional banners could use a lot of work. Most of them have a complete lack of composition, and most of them contain way-oversized graphics, skewed type, and bad effects.

Your logo is also a bit confusing; why is their a target? Is it a visual metaphor for something I'm missing?

I understand that this is web design critique forum though. I'd like to say thumbs up for at least having a functional and user-friendly website, which is more than I can say about most printers.

I assume the target is actually a registration mark, but people who come to you to buy print wouldn't make the connection.

I agree with Mitch regarding the banners and feel that the site is very copy heavy. I would also have a separate page for your testimonials rather than having them above your portfolio pieces. Personally I don't like having to click small boxes to see pieces within a portfolio, and would rather see a scrolling panel of viewable work

Lots of good content, but the site requires 'a lift'. Lots to read, not much fun. Lacks interest to keep the visitor interested. Think design...

and watch out for typos... On portfolio page you have 'recieved' and 'there' instead of 'received' and 'their'. It never looks good if a designer or printer has typos on their site. Not professional! I agree with above comments - just needs a 'lift'.

Back