Critique please?

Add a little feflection to the text underneath and give the image some depth with shaddow or something.......

Chris

chill out

It was just a suggestion as i dont know if its a logo or for the web! its fantastic as it is but i would like to see it with more depth as its unlikely its going to be used as a standalone piece on a plain white background........lmao

Thing is it works without those things in a great way. It's currently well designed, and very versatile. Gradients and reflections would be uneccessary in this instance, and giving it 'depth' as you say would completely change the style of the piece and give it that web 2.0 look, which I personally am not a fan of and doesn't generally work for versatility in logos anyway.

Can be a nice look on the internet though, as long as it keeps the logo in the same style and feel as the non gradienty reflecty version.

Like it...but (there is always a but! :)

Is the word supposed to read "Fetched" or "Fetcheo" I wasn't sure whether it was "Fetched" with part of the 'd' missing in the mouth of the dog?

very nice design but ditto dot design comment above...not necessarily a bad thing though...a logo should make you think. There's a very good little piece titled "A logo may not be totally accessible on the first reading" in the dos logos book on page 69.....well worth a read.

Back