Cheapest Printing in the UK

fred92

Hi I Am New To The Printing Industry And I Was Wondering If You Guys Could Provide Me With The Details Of The Cheapest Printing Company In The Uk.
I Noe There Are Loads Of Companies Out There When You Search Them On Google But I Wana Know Which 1 Of These Offers Cheap Printing In Real And Also Offers Good Quality.i Hope You Guys Can Provide Me With Some Info Cheers

Cheap usually mean sa poor quality service as jobs are rushed through and not checked thoroughly. Therefore the emphasis is on you to make sure that the file is 100% ready for print.

If your looking for very very cheap then why not use vista print.

Otherwise if you would like a quotation for work then send us an email to [email protected]

We add value to our customers orders by checking our customers files thoroughly and providing them with complete marketing solutions and ideas so that they get the best out of the product that they are ordering.

I look forward to hearing from you if interested.

Are they?
I've not looked to be honest, just the impression i get.

My sister uses all of their free products to promote herself. It drives me mad that she won't let me brand her business. :icon_cursing:

hi thanks everyone for the advice .could any of you provide with the names of companies u have used yourself in the past.and yes i have found vista print quiet expensive too like may be its because they have a big name in the industry so they are cashing on it.

There are many printers on here such as us "toppers". So why not give some of us a try and see for yourself.

thanks everyone for your replies .i must admit i m still stuck with too many companies to choose from .i went on some of the websites but they all have different prices but for me printing is just simple printing.i dont understand why they all have different prices may be i guess it relates to thier production efficiency.anyway i ll keep trying if anyone has more ideas i d appreciate it alot.

Hi

In my experience you will always find that, as in all walks of life there are varying factors that affect the price of goods... as a rule of thumb I usually try to obtain 3 different quotes. To do this most efficiently you need to work out your requirements, paper size, weight, full colour – what quality are you after (litho or digital), quantity also has an impact on price, the higher the quantity the lower the price etc. Once you know this you can seek like for like quotations.

Rachel

Hi, I had a similar problem when i started printing for my clients. im a designer for adverts and marketing aids and wanted to provided printing as an add-on service, however, in the same way couldnt even begin to choose a printing company.

What i found is the best way to source printing is through brokers who have already built the contacts up, they source the printing prices through their networks. The one i use is called REMOVED. I use them for all my printing what they do is beat quotes.Ii can get my quote from online printers and take it there and they beat it. I like them because they have live chat on the site which saves me time and they provide good quality printing, all my clients have been satisfied.

Im sure there are many brokers to choose from but i know this works very well for me. hope this helps in your quest.

Just out of interest why are fred92 and simon67 on the same IP address? My guess is fred92 just wanted a way to advertise his print company, going to have to do better than that mate!

i work in a big company we got abt 600 ppl sharing the same ip adress.so may be someone from our company replied .it happens alot i guess with us admin.

Just out of interest why are fred92 and simon67 on the same IP address? My guess is fred92 just wanted a way to advertise his print company, going to have to do better than that mate!

I wish this was my company! I'm at my day job in a london based call centre :icon_blushing: My supervisor asked me if anyone had the answer to this so i posted, cus i do designing aswell :icon_biggrin: (plug, plug, plug). Hey, Fred what department u in?

Back