full colour on all pages
delivery to london

whats the best you guys can do?

email me with your prices: [email protected]

Cheers

Peter

High quality print production from Mulberry Square

Hi Pete

Estimate submitted to your email address supplied.

Just to expand on what we are proposing:

• Black profile support
  • Pitstop pre-flighting
  • Digital proofing to FOGRA 39L standards
  • Anicolor CTP using a fine random dot
  • High quality print to ISO 12467-2 colour management standards with one of the UK's leading printing companies
  • Distribution using one of the main overnight carriers (Can't win them all I guess - if anyone will let the team down it will be them!)
Seriously, Mulberry Square are a freelance sales agent for 5 midlands based printing companies - we handle the repro and all the front end stuff, choose the best printer for the project, and they pay us a commission in return so we don't have to hike the print price up to you. Win, win all round!

Looking forward to gaining an opportunity to work with you.

ATB, Craig.

Last edited:
On the subject of carriers - have a look at PrintWeek on Friday 13th. I've just provided a damning mini interview!

Will take a look, did you have to pay to advertise with them to get that published?

They contacted me once asking for an article on a certain subject, I got back to them saying I would be interested in writing it, they sent me an e-mail saying I would have to pay for an advert £500> on the opposite page to guarantee my article being shown, they contacted me!!!

Will take a look, did you have to pay to advertise with them to get that published?

They contacted me once asking for an article on a certain subject, I got back to them saying I would be interested in writing it, they sent me an e-mail saying I would have to pay for an advert £500> on the opposite page to guarantee my article being shown, they contacted me!!!

Now that's just bloody cheeky!

Most embarrassing moment?
Explaining the large circular suction bruise on my forehead, which remained with me for two weeks, caused by getting a working breast pump stuck to my head

:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Yep! You now understand why I didn't use a pic of myself as an Avatar!

At the time it looked like I'd been shot with a childrens bow and arrow.

Back