Best software for creating technical animation?

Flamin_Squirrel

Hello.

Can someone advise what software they'd recommend for creating animation such as that shown in the video below? There are so many options I'm a bit lost.

Payware is fine, but don't have a big budget at the mo. Thanks.

That's essentially a gif, albeit with better quality output, imo.

Something like Photoshop would be suited to the animation part, as to the drawing I'd probably look at illustrator or some 2D cad software.

Some of our more illustration orientated members might have a better solution.

Hello.

Can someone advise what software they'd recommend for creating animation such as that shown in the video below? There are so many options I'm a bit lost.

Payware is fine, but don't have a big budget at the mo. Thanks.

What is your end goal. Are you looking to learn animation from a designer point of view, or are you a Company looking to create animations for your business?

What was getting at, was; are you a designer wishing to learn how to animate, or are you the training company looking to produce your own DIY videos? If the latter, I think you are in for a pretty steep learning curve. Animation is always a fairly time-consuming process and not something you are easily going to learn in a weekend. To start with, before even thinking about actually animating, you need to be able to create effective technical illustrations in the first place. If you have no knowledge or experience of how to do this – not to mention talent – finding the right animation software is not really going to solve your problem.

Ah I see. The latter is more of an accurate description.

However this is for exploring a personal business idea, so spending time to learn isn't an issue. Also I do have experience of CAD, and have done basic animation in the past, so that should help.

Back