Amateur Design - Take a look please.

3406063-2-portfolio-design.jpg

Erm Damon and everyone else

I actually used my Initiative this time...
I followed a pretty good tutorial from SpoonGraphics

It came out :) - Just what do you think?

(Its not coded. )

Doesn't look good, sorry. You need to do a lot (well I do, don't know about anyone else) of research, have a look at other sites, plan your site in terms of links and content and then plan on paper, do it photoshop, get a critique, make changing etc.

I can see it working but, to me it is as if the elements have been put on and it doesn't look even - is this the only page you would have?

I second what Chris has said also. Good luck :icon_smile:

Erm No
I am not using that
I ws just doing a tutorial
To get the feel for photshop
This is what i'm working on atm

3406965-2-real.jpg

Last edited:
If you want people to take you seriously as a designer, then you're going to have to think about another design IMO, the colours especially make it look amateur, and if your work is good then the site will influence the 'customers' opinion even before they look at it, if your not a web designer don't design a website. Either get someone who knows what they're doing or use wordpress.

Again what Chris said about not designing a website unless you know how. It will help your image if you get it done by someone who has a lot of experience, or use wordpress which is a cheaper option - I think dot-design.co.uk uses word press but not sure. Take a look at that and get a few pointers. :icon_smile:

Back