ADDING GRAPHIC DESIGNS AS PRODUCT VARIANTS.

Unless you know what you are doing, it will be very difficult to achieve, so they look convincing. Definitely not a job for someone with no experience or knowledge, which by the tone of your question, I am guessing is the case. It is also not something that can easily be explained in a few sentences. What software are you using?

Which part is the issue, there's at least two things to consider here....

Matching the 'images' to the back of the phone, ie are they aligned etc or is it the process of changing the background on website (ie like the link).

EDIT: Based on your previous posts...are you really sure you should be doing this type of work, it's pretty clear you don't have any experience doing it.
Maybe it's me but I do wonder why people take on work that they don't even have the basic idea of how to do it....

Hi Ya Sprout,
Hey so grateful for your response. I am a client. My website developer nor I have any idea of the process/method/programming to achieve this. I am looking for information that I can pass onto the developers, so they can create this feature on my website.

Which part is the issue, there's at least two things to consider here....

Matching the 'images' to the back of the phone, ie are they aligned etc or is it the process of changing the background on website (ie like the link).

EDIT: Based on your previous posts...are you really sure you should be doing this type of work, it's pretty clear you don't have any experience doing it.
Maybe it's me but I do wonder why people take on work that they don't even have the basic idea of how to do it....
Hi Levi, For clarification I am a client not a designer, looking for a solution. I am happy to be advised of the process/software to achieve my objective. Alternatively making contact with designers who can supply this service. Thanks.

Hi Levi, For clarification I am a client not a designer, looking for a solution. I am happy to be advised of the process/software to achieve my objective. Alternatively making contact with designers who can supply this service. Thanks.
Superimposing different textures and colours to different parts of the phone. So my customers can customize their phones with the variants and see the finished product before buying.

Superimposing different textures and colours to different parts of the phone. So my customers can customize their phones with the variants and see the finished product before buying.
That doesn't really help, because that could still be either or both of the issues I mentioned earlier.

Hi Ya Sprout,
Hey so grateful for your response. I am a client. My website developer nor I have any idea of the process/method/programming to achieve this. I am looking for information that I can pass onto the developers, so they can create this feature on my website.
To be honest, your developers should either have those skills in-house or be working with a designer who does. I am slightly surprised that they don’t know and can’t access those skills.

How to achieve it is dependent on exactly what you need:

If you are looking for a number of static images with the cover textures applied, then it is not a huge issue and can be achieved in Photoshop.

At the other end of the scale if you need a 3d animated solution, (especially if that needs the skin changing on the the fly), then you are looking and some fairly serious investment.

Back