A ''phree'' design project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munni

Hi

I hate the fact that I'm posting here to offer a phree project, and am not sure if it's allowed, but....

I'm in need of a creative project to submit in about 5/6 wks, to get my full award, so would like to maybe offer one or two people a ''phree'' (it's a pain to put the propper word lol) design service.

I'm able to do all the usual things like logos, stationery, flyers, leaflets, mags, brochures, u get the drift! I CAN'T however offer web design as at the moment with my skill level it would go BEYOND my deadline!!

If anyone is interested in having some work done for phree, or knows someone that is in need of something, feel free to PM me with details.

Thanks

Munni

Hi Munni

We don't normally allow this kind of offer, however, with your deadline approaching fast and to give you a hand I will leave it up, just let me know when you have enough applicants and I will lock the thread.

Cheers

Damon

Hi guys,

Thanks for the emails/PMs regarding the free design. Obviously I can't do them all, but I'll go through them with my tutor tomorrow to decide which are the most appropriate. I'll reply to all over the next day or two.

Thanks

OFFER NOW CLOSED

:icon_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back