2 page Web Design + Logo

SavellM

Hi All,

Im looking for a 2 page (homepage + main content page) web design and a logo designed but ultimately from someone looking to increase their protfolio.

I will offer some cash to cover some costs, but really looking for someone who would like to try this out and do it to increase their portfolio.

If anyone would like a challenge (pages are not complex, but need to be clean and smooth) PM me and I will provide a brief with more info.

Hey Paul.

Well I never said FREE... I said I would offer to pay to cover fees and time.
BUT obviously I dont want to pay £1000's for a 2 page design.

So its aimed at students or designers wanting to increase their portfolio, and dont mind working at a discount.

Please PM with prices and i'll happily look at them ALL!

I will offer some cash to cover some costs, but really looking for someone who would like to try this out and do it to increase their portfolio.

My apologies, this line seemed like you were asking for free work as we (designers in general) get a lot of requests to work for free in exchange for 'exposure' or 'future' work so we're a little defensive at times.

Nonetheless, I'm sure you'll get a few PM's from people on here. Hopefully someone will fit your budget :icon_smile:

Ye I just re-read that myself, altho I will consider all, I'm obviously not looking to spend shed loads...

Saw your site, its nice and clean and simple...

If your interested let me know and I can post a brief...

Back