1st attempt at designing a website/webpage-novice alert

T Boris Snobworth

So I'm trying my hand at designing a webpage that will link people to my music, twitter, and people will be able to contact me for whatever reason. I decided to keep it to 1 page seen as I don't really have anything to add and I want to keep it simple. I have included 2 screen shots of the design so far and would appreciate any input from anyone good or bad about the layout. As you will able to see I'm using Wix and have not invested in the web address as yet because I want to get the page correct first.
screen1.jpgscreen2.jpg

I kept the background static and the page can be scrolled up and down like I did for the 2 images. The 1st image is at the top of the page and the 2nd is at the bottom. I would have preferred if the page did not need to be scrolled up and down.

Definitely no need to keep the background static, let it flow upwards as you scroll down and it will look good then. As others have said, the header itself looks quite smart and, for just the one page, it would do a good enough job for what you want.

The background is acting as your header though, so there's no need to keep it static.

edit: Huh? This is nearly two months old!

Back