1 offs, and fiddly bits!

Neily

Hi Guys,

Im going to be working on some self initiated stuff in the next coupl of weeks to boost my portfolio, and I want to look into some 'fancy stuff' like colour blocking, embossing/debossing, sheet poster printing + folding etc.

Obviously I'd only be wanting a couple to photograph etc - Can anyone recommend a printer that would take on 1 off or very very small print runs??

(I realise that I stand very little chance!)

:)

1offs are going to cost you pretty much the same price as a decent run as foiling, embossing etc all require tools to be made regardless of printing 1 or 1000.

Foiling is possible by creating rubdowns which Letraset or any mockup company can arrange for you - though you will still be paying for a sheet of rubdowns somewhere between £70-100.

You can also have matt or shiny clear rubdowns made to approximate the effect of a spot uv varnish.

Paul

1offs are going to cost you pretty much the same price as a decent run as foiling, embossing etc all require tools to be made regardless of printing 1 or 1000.

Foiling is possible by creating rubdowns which Letraset or any mockup company can arrange for you - though you will still be paying for a sheet of rubdowns somewhere between £70-100.

You can also have matt or shiny clear rubdowns made to approximate the effect of a spot uv varnish.

Paul

This.

Back