Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zune HD

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by mrp2049, Oct 26, 2009.

1. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

So Tim and Levi have spent forever arguing about them, went to their site, this looks like an impressive toy.

But sadly does any think their website layout

Zune HD |

is perhaps a little similar to this

just a thought, ****ing microsoft.
  2. tim

tim Senior Member

yeah i like the look of the thing but they're not in the uk!

and loving the header reference to as well!
  3. tim

tim Senior Member

4. ralphsaunders

ralphsaunders Senior Member

Well didn't apple re do their front page when the new macs were released?? Which happened after the zune HD website was launched.
  5. tim

tim Senior Member

no their font has been that since about 2000.

this time they've just added glossiness to show more high def/resolution/whatever
  6. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

this was more a point about microsoft not having an original idea in about 45 years!

Steve Balmer, "Right comitee meeting (YEAH!!!!!WOOOOO!!!!!), or stuff isn't doing so well these days, (COME ON TEAM!!!! WE CAN DO IT!!!! YEAHH!!!!! YEAH!!! WOO!) so we need a new look. (YEAH!!!! WOOO!!!! COME ON!!!!)

So apple (BOOOOO! BOOOO!!) are doing well, so if we copy them (YEAH!!!! COPYING!!!! WWOOOOO!!!) we will get popular again! (YEAHHH!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!) MONEY!!!!!)"
  7. tim

tim Senior Member

haha too true :p
  8. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

once more for good measure
  9. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

I got four words for yer...

What a total twat!

Bloody Microsoft.
  10. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

yeah, but alteast adolf balmer is a good giggle! his blissful ignorance is the most comical thing in the world! just look for the iphone video!
  11. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

What the hell is wrong with that dude?
    And am I the only one who fails to see the resemblance between those two sites? :confused:
  12. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Balmer is amazing, rather than hate him, which I know I should I have taken to loving him, because he is just sooooooo ridiculous you have to laugh at him!

the nature of the layout is identical. Just look how they flow.
  13. who else thinks he should get his own TV Show just to see him do that 4 times a week :lol:
  14. Thewholehogg

Not me for one, the bloke is a waste of space in my humble opinion.
  15. Well it would only be for him to dance around and scream like that :p Make it an early morning show LOL

Seriously after he did all that dancing it looked like he was going to have a heart attack! :eek:
  16. Thewholehogg

A heart attack? we live in hope....
  17. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

come adolf is great! more for pity lolz than anything else!