Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

zune hd

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by tim, Sep 16, 2009.

1. tim

tim Senior Member

ignoring the packaging (a complete copy of the ipod touch/iphone), it is a beautiful device with a really nice UI.

what are you opinions?

2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

They need to release it outside the US, personally I think it is better (spec wise) than the current ipod line up but the cost of getting an imported one is just a tad too high.
  3. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

zune was a disaster and no matter what, it will still be a big loss. The branding was the main problem along with the horrible shape. They need rebranding globally and attack apple head-on!
  4. tim

tim Senior Member

i was actually really disappointed- if you see the packaging you'll see how similar it is to the ipod touch's- i thought they'd at least try and rival it somehow, but they didnt! they just copied it!
  5. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

Tim, packaging as in box or packaging as in the zune.
    Box, well not really a big issue to me, if you mean the zune theres only so many ways you can do a big screen touchscreen :)
  6. tim

tim Senior Member

it's a big issue for me. if they can produce a great touchscreen to rival the iphone, why dont they set new innovation in every way not just go with apple's "norm"?
  7. charles

charles Senior Member

looks nice, like the transition between menus etc
  8. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

I don't like the home menu screen, but other than that it's a sexy interface :)
    But I still like the clickwheel on my nano -.-