YouTube Graphics

Ollie

Hi there,

I'm starting a new youtube channel and need some graphics for my page and an intro for my videos with the channel name. Can anyone please help me out with this?

Thanks,

Ollie

My apologies, just in my experience usually people that want this kind of youtube channel work done either want it done for free, or for a silly amount like under £100. If you are willing/able to pay a sensible fee to hire a professional, then that is no problem at all. If you can quote your budget that will give us a better idea.

Thank you.

I don't really have a budget. With that said, I don't really want anything too fancy that's going to cost a small fortune. But yes, I will pay. I understand this is a business for some people and wouldn't be disrespectful by asking for it for free. For example, people on YouTube have their name appear with a few graphics at the start of each video. As I'm less than terrible with that sort of thing, I do need some help. I have an idea what I want, but have no idea if it's possible.

The quote will be what it is. If someone wants to work with you on this they can contact you directly.

Back