Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Valuable Thoughts

Discussion in 'Website Design Forum:' started by mr_bear, May 31, 2010.

1. mr_bear

mr_bear New Member

Hi all,

im after some critique,

ive designed and partially coded my first website and im after some thoughts and advice on the design & layour etc.

all input is appreciated.

its all very early stage at the moment.

2. chris_17

chris_17 Member

I like it. Maybe the intro bit could be done a bit better? Rather than having a block of text, instead have something similar to a tagline?

We'll give the code a look when it's all done, i'll take it you're using wordpress for the news section?
  3. mr_bear

mr_bear New Member

wordpress might be something i look into but i have no experience with wordpress so i wouldnt know how to link it together.

im having trouble putting a contact form in at the moment.

it just throughs out all of the div's :/

ignore the bit about the contact form :D

who knew missing an end div tag could be so troublesome :D
    Last edited: May 31, 2010
  4. sweetums

sweetums Member

I like the way the elements all have their own space. Makes the page content easy to follow.
    I think the only thing that looks a little weird to me is how long and thin the black losange looks around the menu. I would be tempted to increase the hight of the losange and maybe increase the text size a tad (but than again that could just be certanly doesn't look bad as it is).

I would also recommend wordpress as I have built several blog pages using it and have recently been building entire sites on it and it is an emazingly powerful/flexible CMS once you get your head around it.

On a side note....I love your iPhone wallpaper :)