Your SEO Tools/Strategy

marklogan

Alright everyone?

I was just wondering what everyone's number one SEO tool is? Mine would probably either be the Google keyword tool which I can't do without at the minute in my job.

Also what kind of SEO strategy do you adopt? Do you concentrate on certain things more than others or try to do a little bit of everything quite often?

There is a typo on your website 'optimisation' spelt wrong.

Before you invest in SEO and driving traffic, get that amended quick.

Berry, are you talking about something I can't see as all the ones I can see are with an 's' which is the same as on your site.....

Levi said:
Berry, are you talking about something I can't see as all the ones I can see are with an 's' which is the same as on your site.....

" Bio: I am a qualified and experienced Graphic Designer who has worked with some large clients at Auto Trader magazine in the North East of England. I also worked on material for Ad Trader, Auto Freeway, Truck Trader amongst others. Working at Trader Media has given me vital experience of working in multiple deadline situations in a team of talented designers. I won various 'design of the month' awards for some of my designs during my time there.

Currently I work for an online site promoting it using various Search Engine Opimistaion Techniques including Google Adwords, Backlinking, Internal Linking, Optimised Meta tags and keyword phrases and much more. I also design promotional material in print and online for them.

In the past few years I've also done some freelance work in the form of invitations and some stationary for local companies.""

Thanks for that Berry. Total schoolboy error. I was updating my site the other night for the first time in ages and obviously didn't spellcheck it.

The site needs redesigning and has done for ages. It's just finding the time to do it.

Thanks again
Mark

Back