Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your logo makes me barf!

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by dot design, Mar 22, 2009.

1. dot design

dot design Member

2. KevJaques

KevJaques Member

lol, sickening

3. dot design

dot design Member

Hi Kev

I know, there is some truly terrible logo design out there that should have never seen the light of day! :icon_biggrin:

4. Helen

Helen Member

comic sans! aaaagggh! *barfs*

5. KevJaques

KevJaques Member

comic sans is ok in the right context, same with any font, there are thousands of them but they all belong in the right context ;)

6. andyd8

andyd8 Member

Haha quality. I sent that round people I know and took total credit for finding it sorry. I'll pop you a thanks though to make up for it. And Kev if you make a good design out of comic sans I'll hail you as one of the greats!

7. KevJaques

KevJaques Member

Well Andy, I can't say it's the best use of comic sans but I did a charity website for a local preschool a couple of years ago. Their main business font is comic sans (as it's for the kids) and is in the header. Which is why I said in the right context it can work out ok.

I also took their sun logo from a basic embroidered one to the one you see now and also did a vector for their printed signs.

8. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Puts things into perspective!

9. yogavenger

yogavenger New Member

Oh man, these are amazing, (and regarding Comic Sans).

The best, worst logos I have ever seen. Truly stunning. :icon_notworthy:

Comic Sans – I seem to remember years ago creative review had a competition for designers to come up with a stylish use for Comic Sans. I don't think I ever saw the entries for that. Did anyone else? (This is back about 6 years or so I think).