Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your ISP

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by philjohns, Mar 9, 2009.

1. philjohns

philjohns Senior Member

Im with Sky, and personally I hate them - constantly goes off - sometimes its fine for a week but then it will go off every 10 minuted for a whole night!

Anyone else having this problem?
  2. blueocto

blueocto Senior Member

Was with Sky had no bother (except when it was bad weather)
    Now with Virgin... some websites or even emailers refuse to load quickly, i have to sit there and fresh the page myself / "Show Images".
    Gets right on my tits considering im supposed to be paying for XL broadband :angry:
  3. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Tiscali. Sh*te really. DL speed dropped to 9kb at one point today! Was a nightmare :(
  4. Greg

Greg Active Member

I'm with TalkTalk, better than previous which was NTL, but still not all that amazing! The usual bad experiences with the call centre and support lines.
  5. openmind

openmind Senior Member

Take a look at BeThere. Been with them for none months now and the speed is excellent (14MB most of the time)
  6. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

I moved from BT (who were robbing me blind) and moved over to Sky. It's not as fast but it does me.
  7. tim

tim Senior Member

Virgin Media all the way. Sometimes get completely screwed by downtime, but it's still brilliant.
  8. I'm with Virgin Media too.. not had any problems so far *knock wood*
  9. tim

tim Senior Member

only problem with virgin media for me (except their own downtime) is that you can't have lotsa people logged on. we normally have three laptops and sometimes 2 PCs, and it overloads and epic fails every few hours.
  10. captainrage

captainrage Senior Member

I've got to say, despite their atrocious customer service, BT are pretty great.. Pretty speedy and I've never been chucked off, mid-flow.
    *quickly touches wood*
  11. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

The thing that did it for me with BT was one day when we got one of their many sales sales from Mumbai my wife told them politely that she was unhappy with the service due to it cutting off and they hung up on her:rolleyes:
  12. I guess just me and my girlfriend online don't take up much of the broadband... oh and the Wii sometimes when I want to either shoot people on World at War or race people on MarioKart :lol: Or watch iPlayer on my big TV :D:clap:
  13. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Virgin Media. Haven't really had any issues with them yet, apart from the occasional downtime.
  14. tim

tim Senior Member

YEEAHH! Wanna race against each other? what's your friend code :D :D HAPPY!
  15. :lol: I'll look it up when i get home tonight Timbo .. :race:

*lets get a mariokart smiley :lol:
  16. tim

tim Senior Member

lol :D

17. Best. Smileys. Ever. :lol:
    the only way it could be better would be do have a domo one :lol::domo:
  18. tim

tim Senior Member

lol :D hehee
  19. Go on Tim :lol: i know you want to make it :lol: