• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink

Levi

Staff member
None, I don't drink alcohol anymore.

When I did drink (yes I did drink at one point) - coronna and lime, alcopops (lemon and orange flavour as it was like a fizzy drink) and I used to be quite into wines too.

Hmmmm Depends what kinda mood im in!

Beer - Budweiser
Spirit - Bombay Sapphire
Cocktail - Sex on the Beach
Alcopop - WKD or Reef

I'm into Vodka lime and lemonade at the moment too :p

allyally2k

Onartis said:
Best beer is Stella Artois :up:
And when I'm out I often drink vodka cocktails.
oooh i've just had a Stella at me mates, (home now, got to be up early) it's ok, but it's too strong if you have a few. Best beer is Coors light but that's prob cos I'm a girl!

Kevin

allyally2k said:
oooh i've just had a Stella at me mates, (home now, got to be up early) it's ok, but it's too strong if you have a few. Best beer is Coors light but that's prob cos I'm a girl!
You UK people just don't know how to drink :rolleyes:

Now yer talking....

Favorite Beer/Ale...Deuchars IPA or Fullers London Pride. Lovely drop. Broon Ale is also a good 'n' served icy cold in a half glass....a scooner.
Lager...Budvar though Stella will do.
Spirits...I like my Orish whiskeys so Jamesons' or Bushmills' hits the mark. Brandy is good for a snifter.
Also like a good Vodka left in the freezer for about a week. Good stuff.

Red wine is good maybe a fruity Merlot. Generally gives me a bad head though but great to quaff with friends.

So as you guest I do like a drop although I never seem to have time to sample as much as I would like.

ninjoomoo

It's a bottle of brothers for me please.. festival edition, of course.

Or a sailor jerrys and coke, mmm.

Both of which are conveniently NOT in northern ireland.. Fantastic..

Jazajay

Has to be either Malibu and freshly squeezed pineapple juice, or Archers lime and lemonade, tastes just like Jolly Ranchers, Mmmm.....Now they were a sweet. Mmmm....:cry:

mrp2049

Jazajay said:
Has to be either Malibu and freshly squeezed pineapple juice, or Archers lime and lemonade, tastes just like Jolly Ranchers, Mmmm.....Now they were a sweet. Mmmm....:cry:
i expected something like this from chris...