Your Facebook landing pages

Vitalijus

Hello Everyone!

Recently I had to make a facebook landing page to my employer's facebook page.. i had only a few hours to do it so i had to do it quick. Anyways i found this task interesting and a bit challenging (due to time limit). In this topic i would like YOU to post YOUR facebook landing page designs and have a little discussion going on!

Here's the link to my created facebook landing page:

www.baltameska.lt Facebook landing page
the text says: Press Like and find out where these footsteps lead!

Please note that i am not a professional designer, i just do it for fun and occasionally.

I like what you have done so far. You should also put a link to his website and some more info.

PS
I don't use Facebook or other social networks (otherwise I'd post my landing page).

I have been thinking about it myself. Do we need a Facebook page for our business? Yes we do. No we don't. What to do? The best thing is to try. See what happens.

We use emails, Skype, chat, telephone or we talk in person.
Why though? Is it just complete nonsense? I'd like to know your views.

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking. But in regards to using Facebook as a design agency, and potentially for a lot of b2b businesses - It allows you to interact, inform and remain in the forefront of a clients mind. It's the kind of information/interaction that wouldn't condone a phone call or meeting, but justified in the instant world of web!

I was asking about when you said "If you don't use it to interact with your clients - then don't bother!".

Yeah it makes sense. Mind you, IM and Skype are social networks as well, if you think about it. But yes, Facebook and similar are probably useful tools. For promotion too.

I had started a thread about social networks a few weeks ago... wonder where it's gone. I can't find it...

True, but people don't check their IM and Skype, or interact in the same way with it as they do with Facebook and Twitter. The interaction and value of communication is the key.

Back