Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You had better get Cracking!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Cracking Media, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Cracking Media

Cracking Media Junior Member

I thought it was about time I introduced myself on here too! And it's good to see a few familiar faces. :)

Cracking Media provide video production, photography and website design services.

I am sure there are going to be a lot of graphic & website design folk on here, so hopefully we can bring something else to the party. So in particular, if you have any video or photography needs or questions, I am here to help.

All the best to everyone! :up:

Peter

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hey Peter,

Thanks for the good old introduction post, and glad to have you here!
    Out of interest have you had much success with any viral video campaigns via YouTube? Or is your video work usually just information based for use on websites you've completed for clients?

Greg

3. mrleesimpson

mrleesimpson Guest

Welcome Peter.

Its awesome to see lots of new members here.

4. Cracking Media

Cracking Media Junior Member

Hi Greg, viral video campaigns are not something we have really done to date (although we may be doing one soon for a band), but it is certainly something worth doing.

That said, what is that makes a video viral? The problem is that what some people think is interesting, amusing and remarkable, many others don't. For a video to become viral it has to meet those criteria and be something that makes a person feel compelled to tell others about. The Tiger Woods, walking on water video, is a great example, but making a video like that which appeals to a mass audience, can be easy to talk about yet difficult to make.

As with the Tiger Woods video it helps to have a large budget, but it's not impossible for small businesses to be successful. Most of all, it needs creative collaboration and inspiration from the company's marketing team working in harmony with the video team.

Have you got a brilliant idea for one?! :)

Peter

5. Mike

Mike Senior Member

Welcome to the forum peter

6. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Peter,

Unfortunately no ideas in mind, was just interested to hear if you had been involved with any as I know it's a big buzz word in the world of marketing these days. I'm trying to think of one for Design Forums now! (wishes I'd thought of Make My Logo Bigger that would have been a perfect fit!)

Will keep you posted if any sudden inspiring thoughts spring to mind!
    Greg

7. Maybe a showreel may help?

Hi Peter. Nice to see you here.

Really enjoy reading your posts in various areas :)